Tuesday 21 October 2014

Re-post: original ideas/ concept generation







These were my main sources of inspiration when I learnt that I was going to get given paper as a medium to work with when it came to our tealight candleholders. I wanted to look at and experiment with the more elaborate ones such as these tulip like ones just above this writing, and the tea dollies.

However I also had to consider not only the process of how I was going to carry these out, but also costs, efficiency and consistency of the products I would be producing if I was to produce them for the masses later down the road to sell after testing these trials. 

More photos of my inspiration/ ideas on my pinterest board for this paper: http://www.pinterest.com/sbaua/creative-industries/

Shem Dela Cruz Baua

No comments:

Post a Comment