Tuesday 7 October 2014

Concrete holders- Finals for market palace












These are my final concrete candle holders. I am very happy with them they are all smooth and look very rustic exactly what i wanted and how i wanted them to turn out. I took images of how i peeled the paper off the concrete just with scissors and a knife. They are rough looking on the top and quite smooth on the sides. They can really go anywhere the customer wants them to go. They look really good outside they are very garden like and very rustic they also work well in the bathroom. I have about 20 altogether for the market apace. These concrete holders really match our theme and name Ecoglo. I came up with the name Ecoglo as i think its very rustic and simple exactly what we want. We are a eco friendly brand is well. I hope lots of people will want to buy these as i know i would they are very eco friendly and so rustic looking.

MADDIE BARNETT

No comments:

Post a Comment