Tuesday 23 September 2014

Basic Tag Designs

Here are some basic tag shapes, these would hang off each of our jars to make them appear more as a product and add value to the jars. We are yet to finalise exactly what will be on the tags yet, whether it is information on the making of the jars, safety information or maybe environmental facts? Or it could even be just our logo. Since we haven't finalised a logo yet I have just written "Ecoglow" where one would be.

Although I would love to one of the more complicated shaped tags, I am worried about cost and the sheer amount of tags that I will have to make. At the moment I am thinking that they won't be able to be much larger than 2cm x 2cm and will most likely have to be square shaped.


They would most likely be printed on brown paper and attached around the jar with twine.

- Natalie Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment