Tuesday 12 August 2014

Glass Ideas

After class today we decided to give people one material to focus on each, my (Natalie) material being glass I have looked into designs and potential problems with using this particular material.







These are just a few designs I like which involve either painting or staining the glass, or using coloured glass. I like the idea of hanging the jars with chain (another material that is strong which we could potentially find instead of buy. Putting something in the bottom of the jar so the candle sits further up is also a cool idea if we/I am unable to cut the glass. The hanging design of the second image also looks sturdy while looking visually pleasing also, will look into ways in which glass can be hung safely and the best way to avoid a fire hazard. 

-NATALIE CRAWFORD

No comments:

Post a Comment